Wednesday 25 July 2012

TAG: The 40 Beauty Questions.

Hi guys, in this post i'm going to be doing a tag. I wasn't tagged by anyone to do it, but I haven't ever done a tag on my blog and I just thought that it would be a little different to my usual posts.

SKINCARE:
Q1: How many times a day do you wash your face? Normally once (in the evening) and then I will just freshen up with some cleansing wipes.
Q2: What type of skin do you have? Well, I have combo skin (as I sometimes get dry patches) but for the most part its oily.
Q3: Whats your current face wash? The Neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash.
Q4: Do you exfoliate? Yes.
Q5: What brand do you use? I have two that I like; The Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily face scrub and the St. Ives one.
Q6: What moisturiser do you use? The clean start Dermalogica welcome matte (SPF15).
Q7: Do you have freckles? No :(
Q8: Do you use eye cream? Nope, but I do have an eye gel I like to use every now and then.
Q9:  Do you/did you ever have acne prone skin? Well I do brake out sometimes, but i'm not sure if you would consider it acne.
Q10: Did you ever have to use Pro-active? No.

MAKEUP:
Q11: What foundation do you use? I don't really ever wear liquid foundation anymore (only when i'm going out, like to a party or something and then I will use Revlon colour stay), but for everyday I only wear a powder.
Q12: How about concealer? For under the eyes I like Benefit boi-ing or a tinted eye roll on, and for blemishes I like Collection (2000) stick concealer.
Q13: Do you know your undertone colour? Yes I do, it is yellow.
Q14: What do you think about fake eyelashes? I think they can look really pretty when their applied right and I do wear them to special occasions myself.
Q15: Did you know that your supposed to change your mascara every three months? Yes I did.
Q16: What brand of mascara do you use? I really like Maybelline for mascara.
Q17: Sephora or MAC? Well I'd have to say MAC because we don't have Sephora in England.
Q18: Do you have a MAC pro card? No.
Q20: What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Brushes and an eyelash curler.
Q21: Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes? I don't really wear eye makeup (besides mascara) a lot, but when I do I sometimes use one of the Maybelline colour tattoo's.
Q22: For the face? No, but my moisturizer does have oil controllers in it.
Q23: What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour and shade)? As I said I like the Maybelline colour tattoo's and I really like the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. My fave shades from that are verve, pistol, suspect, half baked and YUK.
Q24: Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both, I like felt tip liners for my upper lash line, and pencil anywhere else.
Q25: How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Um... never, but I do do it a lot with mascara!
Q26: What do you think for pigment eyeshadow? They can be really pretty, but they can end up in  such a mess.
Q27: Do you use mineral makeup? I have a loose mineral foundation that I really like.
Q28: Whats your favourite lipstick? I don't have just one, but I really like MUA shade 13 and I also like 17 bee hive.
Q29: How about lipgoss? Again, I don't have just one, but I really love my Dior kiss snow cherry one (that's been discontinued :() and also Revlon belini is pretty.
Q30: What is your favourite blush to use? MAC Dainty.
Q31: Do you buy makeup on eBay? No, just because most of it is fake (and it's really hard to tell a fake from a genuine) and also they can contain bad ingredients.
Q32: Do you like drugstore makeup? YES!!!
Q33: Do you go to CCO's? I don't think we have those in England.
Q34: Have you ever considered taking makeup classes? I did take one in school before, but YT taught me a lot more!
Q35: Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not really, but everyone makes mistakes.
Q36: Name a makeup crime that you have? Spidery lashes.
Q37: Do you like colourful makeup? On me I prefer natural colours, but recently I have been trying to add pops of colour here and there.
Q38: Which celebrity always has great makeup? Defiantly the Kardashians, Selena Gomez and Katy Perry!
Q39: If you could leave the house using one one makeup item what would it be? Either Mascara or Powder.
Q40: Do you think you look good without makeup on? I don't think I look that different from when i'm wearing makeup to when i'm not. I guess I think I look okay.

I tag everyone to do the 40 beauty questions, and if there are any more tag's you would like me to do then leave a comment! Hope you are all enjoying your day and this beautiful weather in England!
- BeautyGeek123

1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed reading about you and love your blog! We followed.

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com/
    http://thirteenfashionblog.polyvore.com/

    ReplyDelete